Coin-O-Matic's laundromat development services
As the world's oldest and most experienced builder of coin laundromats, let Coin-O-Matic help you make money in the vended laundry industry. We have been developing coin laundromats for the last 50 years. We take pride in building the most successful coin laundries in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Indiana. Regardless of your financial goals, we have a laundromat investment opportunity that will fit your budget and exceed your expectations. Learn from our experience, and we'll help you avoid the pitfalls!
Laundromat Site Search
We use our exclusive criteria and research services to evaluate a laundromat location. Our continuous market research keeps us ahead of market trends and activities. We carefully consider a whole host of factors when searching out a location for our client's business. Our methodology includes:
We get to know you
The better a pair of shoes fits the more likely you are to wear them. A business is not any different, the better it fits your needs and expectations your chance of success goes up exponentially. For this very reason, it's very important for Coin-O-Matic to understand you.
- Your home base. The quality of our client's life is essential to us as there is no sense in spending too much time traveling to check on your business investment.
- The business environment you want to do business in. We have profitable business models that will serve a friendly small town, a high-end trendy neighborhood, a cozy suburban environment, or a highly competitive densely populated urban district. The only thing we are picky about is ensuring your success.
Now that we know each other, Coin-O-Matic gets to work
Only after we understand your needs, expectations and geographic boundaries do we bring out our extensive tools, contacts, and good ole fashion boots on the ground to find you that hidden gem of a laundromat location. Below are just a few of the tricks of our trade.
- Proprietary mapping software that takes all key demographic indicators into consideration along with competitive analysis's to find lucrative gaps in your desired marketplace.
- After we identify potential gaps in the market, we spend days on the scene to personally inspect potential laundromat locations for the feasibility of a successful laundromat.
Real Estate Assistance
Coin-O-Matic is involved with thousands of laundromats within our marketplace. Our experience gives our clients the laundry industry's gold standard in assistance for negotiating a favorable rental lease or purchase price for a new or existing laundromat location. Our broad service area includes, but is not limited to:
- Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Gary, and South Bend in Indiana
- Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha, and Racine in Wisconsin
- Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, and Joliet in Illinois
- Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Ann Arbor in Michigan
Laundromat Site Feasibility Study
Do you have a real estate site in mind for a laundromat? Many clients come to us because they own real estate or believe a particular location to be a good site for a laundromat. In such instances, we provide a feasibility study that will provide you with the information needed to determine whether or not you have a worthy opportunity. Our feasibility studies include the following information for your consideration:
- Detailed gross revenue forecast for the market
- Competitive landscape for the market
- Construction feasibility analysis
Laundromat Design, Cost Estimate, and Financial Forecast
Size does matter. We are here to help with decisions involving coin-operated laundromat size, layout, and equipment mix. The Coin-O-Matic design department can develop a customized laundromat facility or redesign an already established store tailored specifically to the specific markets needs of the location and your desired business model. We have the commercial laundry industry’s most experienced staff in creating laundromats that are comfortable, efficient, and most importantly, profitable. Our laundromat design department will provide you with the following items for consideration:
- All items included in our Laundromat Location Feasibility Study
- Architectural Ready Laundromat Layout and Design
- Detailed laundry equipment, payment system, accounting back end, and accessory quotation
- Construction estimate
- Current financing options
- Associated 10-year laundromat financial performance forecast in detail
- Income Streams
- Expense Items
- Taxable Income
To do a job properly, experience is key. Coin-O-Matic has built hundreds of laundromats. We handle all aspects of coin laundromat construction from, architectural coordination, permit submission, general contracting, and the ribbon cutting at your grand opening celebration. Our experienced team of contractors completes projects on time and on budget while delivering a product that consistently saves you, the investor thousands of dollars in operating expenses.
Ongoing Business Consulting
Your new laundromat business is developed and ready for business, what do you do next? Rest assured, Coin-O-Matic will assist in getting your business kicked off and operating on the right foot. Included in our development service are sound business operations and marketing consulting. The staff at Coin-O-Matic has developed hundreds of new laundromats over many decades and we know what works to efficiently get the most profit out of your new business investment for at the very start and years to come.
If you are interested in opening your own coin-operated laundromat, contact Coin-O-Matic's Laundromat Investment Specialists today!