On-site laundry continues to be a sought-after amenity for those looking at renting an apartment or condominium. As a landlord or property manager, there are many components that go into maintaining a multi-housing facility. Having to manage the shared laundry element can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! Coin-O-Matics revenue sharing plans are a great alternative with many benefits.
We have compiled a list of the top 6 ways that Coin-O-Matic can help your bottom line!
- You don’t have to stress about issuing refunds, replacing the cost of damaged clothes, paying for repairs, or any other issues. By having Coin-O-Matic lease your shared laundry room, we handle equipment installation, repairs, and customer complaints, giving you peace of mind!
- Purchasing multi-housing laundry equipment can add up quickly and become a sizable investment. Leasing your multi-housing laundry room to Coin-O-Matic means there is zero upfront costs to you! This allows you to retain your capital and put it to use in other areas of your property.
- Laundry equipment requires maintenance and upkeep often requiring additional expertise. Partnering with Coin-O-Matic eliminates that stress. As your laundry distributor, we will handle all maintenance and upkeep with minimal downtime.
- Collecting cash is not an easy task, plus banks do not like to accept any coins these days. Coin-O-Matic eliminates all this hassle as we collect all the coins and cash thus taking another painful task off your checklist.
- On-site laundry continues to be a highly valued amenity among renters, leasing your multi-housing laundry room to us will help you improve that space, so you can attract new tenants as well as increase retention among your existing residents.
- Leasing allows you to provide a great laundry experience for your tenants! The washer and dryers provided are always top-of-the-line energy-saving models and equipped with advanced controls plus cash, smartphone, or card payment systems.
Coin-O-Matic offers customized multi-housing revenue sharing options for multi-housing facilities tailored to you. If you are ready to upgrade your laundry room experience and remove the added stress from your plate, multi-housing laundry room leasing may be a good fit. Contact our leasing specialists today to develop a proposal that is the right fit for your business!
Tagged: Multi-Housing Laundry